Processing instructions for styling text at specific points in a book for EPUB and web
The stylesheet c2-epubwebpi.xsl
has examples of all processing instructions you can
add to XML markup to format EPUB and web pages. The processing instructions shown in the
- punctuation—curly apostrophe, straight apostrophe, en dash, em dash
- graphics—background colour for images
- tables—background colour for row/cell, formal tables (cell spacing and padding, table
width, row height), table summary, CSS class
- ordered lists—starting number
- variable lists—change <variablelist> to block paragraph/two-column
table, width for terms and whole table in <variablelist>, term style,
XML markup to edit
The processing instructions in the stylesheet c2-epubwebpi.xsl have details about
how to put them into XML and the values to use.
Stylesheet settings to edit
There are no stylesheet settings to edit for processing instructions.